Switching from blog to group email. February 27, 2017

So Mom and I were talking and we decided group emails would be easier for everyone. First I'd like to thank everyone for your support.

Sorry this email will be a short one. This week has been a slow one. Everyone in the house got sick this whole week. Well everyone but me. I've played a lot of cards but the other elders are getting better now. I've only had a few opportunities to do missionary work this week. Elder Phipps and I went out tracting before he got super sick
too. After he caught the bug it was just me that wasn't dying.

A cool thing I learned in studies this week was about virtue. I learned that virtue is more than chastity. That chastity is a part of being victor but that what virtue really is is the quality of defending yourself from mistakes and also fixing mistakes. You have to be honest with yourself in knowing that you've done something wrong or haven't
been doing something right enough and then actively doing something about it.

I hope you guys have an awesome week!

Pictures:
At a members house who's obsessed with Disney
Our crazy district
Maxine and Bradley's baptism from forever ago
Sorry there aren't many this week. They were all sick.