Un templo. August 21, 2017

To start off the week I got to bring Elder Berezay into my area for exchanges. And at the end of the day we had just enough time to visit one more name. So I gave Elder Berezay the map and said, pick one former investigator and we'll go and see if he's interested. We stopped by and a man named Louie who had taken lessons before wanted us to come back. It was a good day.

We also had zone conference. It was a good one too. President Collins is working super hard for us. We've been learning a lot from him. I got to see a ton of people that I haven't seen in awhile so that was fun.

Also, for everyone from Utah. Elder Towle and I found a waffle love truck. We both did a double take. So of course we got waffles, we basically had no choice. Apparently there is only one single truck in all of AZ and Elder Towle and I found the golden ticket to happiness.

We've also been teaching Brianna, she's super cool. She's learning about the Book of Mormon and has been reading it and trying to find out that it's true. It's been fun teaching them and getting to know the family that's fellowshipping her, the Prices. They have a Polaroid camera and they wanted to take a picture and it looks sick!

We also went to the temple on Saturday. We get to go every quarter and Elder Towle and I hadn't taken our temple trip yet so we decided to go before the transfer is up because we probably won't be able to serve together for another transfer. The Williams were kind enough to drive us and come with us to the temple. Sister Williams was a tour guide there so we got to learn all sorts of awesome things about the architecture. The Phoenix temple is super cool!

That's my update for the week. Deuces!

Elder Gray