I couldn’t think of a subject... bazinga! Nov 13, 2017

This week I had exchanges with Elder Frye. It was a super awesome day! We visited some people, we had a lesson with Mariah that was awesome, and we had burnt food for dinner. He’s an awesome guy but, that dude is so freaking insane! 

Something sad that happen this week is we got a new ward mission leader :( Brother Prine was awesome and we’ll miss him. But I’m excited to see how our new ward mission leader gets stuff done. 

Something awesome that happened this week is that I got to see Elder Hilton!! He was my companion when I was out in the boonies in Buckeye. I was so dang excited to see him! Actually so excited that we took laps around the church! He’s in Prescott Valley right now and he’s doing awesome! I got to see him because of a meeting with a ton of missionaries, it was awesome! We learned about trusting God and having faith.

We met with Bentley again at bishops house. It was super cool to see how the bishop seemed like he already knew him. It was also cool to see how ready Bentley is to get an answer that the book of Mormon is true. And he came to church this Sunday!

My thought for today is read the book of Mormon. Just in the first 10 chapters, Nephi talks so much about Christ and what he can do for us that if anyone gives just the first 10 chapters I try they can learn how much their Savior loves them and is ready to give them all the blessings that are in store. So just read the book.

Peace out bros.

Elder Gray

I woke up this morning sicker than a dog! Here’s y’all pictures! I saw Elder Hilton from Buckeye. My third companion. I told an investigator that’s struggling to quit smoking that I’d give up something too. Gatorade.