20 yards from a coyote. March 6, 2017

Hey Everyone, this was a crazy week! A lot happened and it was super fun.

So at the beginning of the week, we started biking again. And we stopped to talk pictures because we were about . It was crazy!

And then we got a new couch! Our last one was pretty trashed up. But I ripped my slacks moving it into the house. Luckily we had a member who can fix pants.

We also had interviews with President Griffin this week. He's an awesome guy, I love him. Interviews went really well. We had a district meeting right after where I learned how to take a selfie, which is why Elder Christiansen isn't in the first picture.

The day ended with me getting to actually go back to Buckeye for Mark and Julian's baptism. It was so awesome getting to see everyone. Elder Bies and Elder Hilton were there too. So I had three out of four of my companions in one room. I miss buckeye a lot.

Then we went to dinner at Arribas and I got a chimichanga with something called machaba beef. I didn't know what it was so I decided to get that for fun. Turns out it was pig stomach which was actually pretty good.

I hope y'all have an awesome week!
Elder Taylor Gray