"It's really cooled down" when it's in the 80s. May 5, 2017

So Wednesday was a super fun day because it was transfers. Luckily they didn't change their mind and I get to stay in Surprise. This will be the longest I've spent in one area so far so that will be an adventure. I've loved it here, even though it is getting really hot outside. Today it's around 95 and I'm dying. It's weird walking outside and saying "it's really cooled down" when it's in the 80s.

I'm getting sidetracked. Wednesday was transfers. So the day started out with a super fun boring but fun meeting about helping other missionaries fulfill responsibilities. I learned a lot and also Elder Hilton from Buckeye who was transferred to Prescott three months ago was there. We did a bro out session after the meeting and talked about our awesome investigators from Buckeye. He's an awesome guy.

So my current bike is an older model from another missionary from Buckeye. And I've been riding that a lot this Transfer and it's a decent bike. It served me well. But the bike is garbage. So since Phipps and I are biking a lot I decided to get a bike that I would also be able to use when I go home to start up mountain biking again,
especially since not every road is paved or made to be smooth. Some roads are hard on bikes. So my new bike is super awesome! It's a trail 4 cannondale and we get along great!

The Sisters in the district had a baptism on Friday. It was a young lady who has been looking into the church for 5 years and finally pulled the trigger. She's cool. We decided to call all of our investigators because it really helps someone feel the spirit at a baptism. And then everyone bailed on us. Every call fell through. Everyone but this one lady who we tracted into that was super nice. She decided to go. Then she didn't come.

Elder Phipps got real sick this week, it was pretty awful to see the poor guy out of it. But he trucked along real well. On Saturday was when he was super sick and we had a ton of service. We fixed someone's yard and then painted a kitchen.

Well, all in all though I feel like I've grown this week. And so sorry that I didn't get a good email last week. Thank you everyone for supporting me! Love you guys!

Pictures:
Elder Hilton from Buckeye who was transferred to Prescott
Biking with my old bike
My new bike