Baked beans until I hit my year mark. April 10, 2017

This week was a harder week. I spent a lot of it on the phone getting ahold of people and cleaning up records because Elder Phipps got super sick this week. Although we did in the small time we got we were able
to pick up three new investigators. They're a super cool Samoan family who think that we're the funniest two little guys they've ever met. I look forward to meeting them.

Also, the young women fundraiser happened this week. We weren't able to go but Brother Pond brought over a lot of food. Now I can eat baked beans for breakfast lunch and dinner until I hit my year mark.

District meeting was super fun. I got to give a doctrinal discussion and this week it was on prayer. The cool thing I learned is that revelation from God can be seeing and understanding how the gospel has helped you. But first you have to live the gospel and then pray and ask. Action+Prayer=Revelation.

Love you guys. Have an awesome week!
Not much else has happened this week.

Pictures
The flag is for a zone game we're doing. The Hermanas (Spanish sisters) won.
Elder Dill fell asleep in studies
And for pday we're bowling