Do you ever catch up on sleep? April 17, 2017

To start out, two things. One) I've never been this tired and two) do you ever catch up on sleep?

So this was actually an amazing week. Elder Phipps and I worked super hard and thats why I'm super tired. We hit it hard this week and earned our pillow.

So the week started out with exchanges and I was with elder Towle again who's a super awesome guy. The beginning part of the day we had to go and switch out the truck from his area because it's seen better days. And the guy who was supposed to switch over or install the little black box in the car was two hours late. We couldn't go anywhere without it so we were stuck there but Elder Christopherson from the MTC was there getting a new truck too. So we got to talk about old times.

Then the whole zone got to go to the temple which was awesome. President Griffin is super awesome! Afterwards we went to McDonalds and I got a parfait because Donkey from Shrek says they're good and I've never tried one before. They were good. And after that, we had interviews with President. From what he told me I should stay with Phipps next transfer.

District meetings are going super well too! They're super fun. I'm pretty sure I have the best district in the world. I hope you all know that haha.

Then there was another exchange with Elder Gunnell in Peoria. We helped someone move out (fridge, dryer, two washers, a freezer, a trampoline, and a solid solid dresser) and then we helped them move right back into a different house, and we found a ton of people to teach. It was a good exchange.

And now today from the busy week I'm super tired and hope you all have an amazing week and I'll talk to you next Tuesday! Love ya!