Bearz!! Jan 22, 2018

Elder Cheese and I just got back from Bearizona, which is basically the zoo of Williams. It was cool!

I knew it was probs gonna be a weird week when I was the best man at the wedding on Monday for a man I met Sunday. I knew it would be even weirder when there were 7 people at the service. All in all, very fun experience. First wedding I remember going to. Super fun couple too! Did I mention I was a best man. Cheese was too, but so was I!

It snowed again!! It sucked, we biked, it was cold and wet.. but it snowed!! We went and shoveled our neighbor's driveway and it was cool. We are trying to start teaching them, but regardless we think they are the coolest people probably ever!

We also got smartphones. It’s been odd... Before my mission, I got it through my head that I’d never use a smartphone, social media, good music, etc. But now we’ve got Samsungs, Facebook, and there is actually some cool, uplifting Christian music out there.

I went on exchanges this week with Elder Stuart. We talked about how it’s been so long since we came out (he was only 6 weeks after me) and how different it is now. It was fun! I spent the day in Flagstaff. It was cold there too haha!

Just remember, the Lord has his way of doing things. I’ve learned you can’t stop anything if the Lord wants it done. He really does have it all under control and planned out. And the best part is that as you have faith and follow that plan He already has you learn it really is all for your good.

Have a good one everyone!