Mileage. March 12, 2018

Sometimes it’s just not possible to drive to flagstaff. Limited mileage is difficult lol!

This was a noice week, we started teaching Gavin’s sisters. They’re out of town this week but we’ll keep teaching them later. There’s also a bro out west in Ashfork, he’s the boyfriend of a member coming back to church. We just want to make sure he’s learning for himself and not for her. If he was cream we could put him on top of pumpkin pie (cue the Indiana Jones sound). 

The last person we started teaching is an older lady that’s really good friends with a member in the ward. Elder Loertscher thinks it’s funny but her and I usually spend the beginning of our lessons talking about birdwatching and which cool birds we can see during different seasons. Haha!

We did have the last recent convert lesson with the Kelso Family. We’ve passed off the rest to the home and visiting teachers. I’m kinda bummed but it will be good for them. I really will miss seeing the Grand Canyon every week too.

In other news I found one of those playground bulldozer tractor things. Picture attached.

Last bit of something, prayers work. It’s hard to start though. Sometimes is overwhelming to think I know I should pray more but how can I remember for the rest of my life. Just try it for a week and see if there was a difference.