Clever subject line I came up with on Tuesday but by now have forgotten. March 19, 2018

If anyone read the whole subject line kudos. I skip em every time. 

I’ve got a lot to tell you and REALLY limited time so buckle up cuz it’s gonna get like camping...... in tents... *internally chuckling.

Tuesday - I went on exchanges with a bro named Johnson. Well the mission is cracking down on language so Edit: I went on exchanges with an Elder named Elder Johnson. He’s been out a grand total of five weeks and I swear he’s already got this down. I freaking love him to death. I’m planning on finishing my mission with him as my comp. We had a rock solid amazing day with awesome experiences the whole time. Such as an amazing time tracting, a lesson with the Smiths in Ashfork, and spaghetti (heck yeah!)

Wednesday- I went on exchanges with yet another amazing Elder, Elder Johnson’s trainer Elder Stewart. Now, time is money right, we all know this? I picture time as a lot of quarters and I picture this Wednesday as those store brand paper towels in tv commercials. All the plans for out time fell through just like those quarters in the tv. So the day consisted of *knock *knock *knock, praying intently, “well why not”, and a freezer pizza. (Still a heck yeah, I love food!)

We also went on a hike today to a place in Sedona called Devils Bridge and then got Mexican food for the whole zone. Because our mission president came with and is an awesome guy! It was a lot of fun but I got back real late from the day which brings us to now when I’m just about out of time.

Read the book, it’s true it’s blue. And pray. He’s there and he listens. Go to church, it’s a good thing. I want you all to know that I believe this with all my heart. Even though most the space in my heart is saved for things like grilled cheese and pizza, the rest of it has a testimony that this church is Christ church and that Christ is everything he said he was and is today. He’s exactly what he claims to be, the son of God, the savior and redeemer of the world. That means of you.

With 10 minutes to spare *pumps fist