Zone conference. February 26, 2018

Thursday morning was awesome! We have a member who has been struggling herself but still has gone out of her way to help her friend and now she’s ready for baptism. We had our first lesson and we challenged her to baptism right there. The ward missionary that was with had his jaw hit the floor. She accepted and is so sincere. This is a new moment but it was super cool.

Thursday afternoon was awesome! We had a recent convert lesson with the Kelso Family that just got baptized. They are still doing so well. The middle daughter was telling us how she’s felt a difference in the home since they were baptized and how she knows it’s the spirit. It was a really cool moment.

Thursday evening was awesome! I hope you realize I'm telling you Thursday was awesome! We had a lesson with a young girl named Heaven. She’s had it rough but she has clung to her faith so hard. Very cool young lady. She’s around 11 but it feels like I’m talking to someone who’s 25. She did text us and say she doesn’t want any more lessons but in the future, there may be some potential to be made, maybe missionaries later down the road.

We helped out our neighbor put up signs in their sign shop. It was pretty fun. I found a cool sign (pic attached) that would look familiar to any missionary who has served in the states.

I can’t remember if I reported this last week but I did finish that Book of Mormon. It’s all done. President Collins will get it to that investigator and hopefully it helps. I can testify that Book will help anyone who does read it. It’s scripture, it’s the word of god, it’s a testament of Jesus Christ.

Keep it fly!

Elder Gray

This is Kevin the girl cat that tried getting in our apartment, she thinks she’s my familiar. No soliciting signs are everywhere so lol. And I drew those. My keys. And how tasty do those Oreos sound?