It's way to hot!!! June 26, 2017

Guys! It was 120 degrees on Tuesday. We went knocking doors for our 6-7 hours and it was hot! Some people wouldn't even open the door and just yell, "you guys need to go inside!" We'd just internally reply with, "we know.. please let us in.." at least it isn't humid though, I'd have been dead as I walked out of the car.

But regardless of the crazy heat lately it has been a very good week. We've talked to a lot of people lately and have been teaching a lot more too! We had a lesson with Frank as well and he says he wants to get baptized when he finally gets his answer about the Book of Mormon.

We've been teaching the Plan of Salvation a lot more lately, the second lesson, as well. I think it's super cool that a lot of people already believe in their heart a lot of doctrines of the Plan of Salvation. Like that they will see their families in heaven, or people who were good who didn't get the chance to be baptized will have the chance later and that's because of temples. It's been a good testimony builder for me.

We might start teaching a family soon who moved here from Flagstaff, they've been investigating the church for awhile and a lot of opportunities for them have come up to give them the chance to move forward with it. We also might teach a young girl who's parents are open to letting her choose what she wants to do, and she's finally made the choice that she wants to be Mormon :)

I went on exchanges this week with Elder Hinkley and no he isn't related to Gordon B Hinckley but I told him he should tell people that he is haha! It was a really fun day, we knocked a lot of doors in really hot weather. Someone let us in and gave us ice cream so we could cool off. It was very nice of them.

It was a good week and I'm feeling good, I'm starting to get used to the weather every time I step into a house with the AC on. And that's where my getting used to the heat stops. haha, love you guys!