Natural 20. Nov 6, 2017

Hey everyone!! Just to let you know, it was an awesome week!! I totally can’t remember anything that happened. But thanks to everyone that sent birthday wishes my way. I appreciate it and love all you guys. Sister Leonard just came by!! She’s so awesome! 

We started off the week with service on Halloween, in the morning we moved rock. It actually kinda sucked but it’s fun to do service. Especially when it’s a sweet old lady who makes you lemonade. That was the good part :)

We were grounded for Halloween. So we played sports as a zone and ate pizza. That’s all to report there.

I had exchanges with Elder Steere this week and it was super fun. During the exchange, we got to teach Bentley about the 10 commandments. He’s doing good, he’s still really looking for an answer.

Sorry I don’t have too much to report this week, but it was a good week. I feel good about it.

Something cool I learned this week is about the spirit. It’s literally a full feeling. Your entire heart will be full. Do whatever you can to feel the spirit and you’ll be closer to God. I know that’s true.

Love y’all!!
Elder Gray