Another week in Deer Valley. Sept 11, 2017

Hola everyone!
This was a super awesome week!

We went over and taught Shakeen this week. He is super awesome! He's super excited to learn and he should be coming to church next week. He set his return appointment for the day after we taught him a lesson. It was fun.

We also had interviews with President Collins. He ripped us to shreds.. yelled at us the whole time.. I'm totally kidding! He's awesome, still totally on fire with helping us out. The other day he said he'd like to go knocking doors with us.

We had a crazy fun district service this week! An investigator in the Anthem elders area had some yard work to do. Turns out we needed to dig out a huge portion of the yard edge and laid sand and pavers (however you spell that). It was pretty fun.

So I forgot to tell you guys about the people at my new place. I'm with Elder Taylor who is an awesome bro! He's been in this area for 4-1/2 months so I might kick him out of here. I'm also living with Elder Jarrett and Elder Hulett who both served in Surprise during my time there. Hulett was actually one of my old companions there. It's a lit house!

Something cool I've been learning is about honesty. Honesty is really just recognizing that you need God for everything. Once you do that you have an amazing opportunity ahead of you for growth and change and humility. So be honest everyone!
#peace

Pictures1) district
2) sometimes I don't know Elder Taylor is going to take a picture of me
3) a cool dog