"Excuse me can you hand me my baby" Sept 18, 2017

Funniest story from this week:

We brought an investigator to church for the first time and he comes with his 10 month old niece who he babysits to the ysa ward that is dead quiet. During sacrament one of the brothers is behind the very back pew where we're sitting and then the little baby, Paige, crawls under the pew and is on the run. Now Shakeen, our investigator, says in the middle of our dead quiet sacrament not even whispering "Excuse me, could you please hand me my baby?" to someone holding a tray with bread who has no idea what to do. It was awesome!

We also tracted into two different people this week. One of them was very nice and wants their kid enrolled in primary. The other had a Book of Mormon already next to his bible with quite a few scriptures picked out and was ready to rumble. The crazy thing: both were blessings and miracles! We'll see how it goes with the both of them :)
and I'm excited to see.

I have been loving Elder Taylor. He's a straight up gangsta! That's all that needs to be said right now because that completely sums up how awesome this transfer is.

Other than that I've been loving the ukelele, knocking too many doors, eggs for breakfast, and meetings and meetings and meetings.

Love y'all!

#2TIM1:7