My second tripanionship. May 8, 2018

Hey everyone!!

So this week started out super normal. We did some finding earlier in the week and got canceled on but we picked up two new investigators on Tuesday and another on Wednesday. We've done a lot of finding and it's been super cool. But our focus investigators are on vacation so we can go and find more investigators while they're gone.

We had another boring meeting about, something. I dunno, wasn't paying attention. Just kidding, but we did have a meeting and it was boring because actually, no one was paying attention. So walking out of it I couldn't quite remember what we were trying to accomplish. That's just a testimony to me of the principle of staying on task solves problems.

Then on Wednesday, we get a call from president and he says "elders, you have the big house, I'm sending you another missionary." So Phipps and I go "gotcha P Griffin" and in a few hours we've got a desk and a bed frame, a mattress, and a new companion and all his gear moved in. His name is Elder Hulett. Pictures of us attached to the email. So I'm now in my second tripanionship or trio, even though my first trio lasted half a day. This will not last half a day so this will be an adventure and I'm excited for what I'll learn.

We also had Zone meeting this week and a new crazy change, that will actually be the last Zone meeting ever. We now only have zone conference and district meetings. But Elder Phipps and Elder Quaresma did plan this whole scheme to convince me that district meetings aren't happening either and I totally believed them. It was funny
because district meetings are my favorite meetings. The other meetings are all ok though but district meetings are my favorite.

The sisters in the area had another baptism. They are on fire. But our recent converts who is awesome brought a bunch of kids from this family that are staying at his house because they're between homes. This guy is seriously such a nice guy. But one of the kids is our investigator who has a baptismal date and he got to come and feel the spirit at this baptism of another kid around his same age. It was awesome.

Cool. Well, I'll see you all next week! Have an awesome week and a great day. I miss all of you!

~Elder Taylor Gray

Pictures
1) our zone
2) funny picture
3) we tried to do a pyramid and it did not end well
4) Phipps, Hulett, and I