2017!!! Jan2, 2018

With the new year there’s a new transfer and I’m staying in Williams! Elder Cheese is too! It was a pretty amazing week. The family in Grand Canyon had their baptism. Baptisms are always a little stressful, a lot to plan and figure out. It’s also been awhile for the branch so we had to retract them how to baptize. Haha. It all went well, we got to go up for their confirmation as well. Very small branch but a whole lot of spirit. They meet at a place called shrine of the ages which is where all the denominations meet for church. Kinda weird but cool!

But yes, I won’t be moving. Probably will stay here for awhile. Something cool that happened earlier in the week is while we were biking I saw a bird! For those who know this about me, I love birds. So I tell Elder Shoot that we gotta check out this bird. We sneak up on it and a freaking bald eagle flys out of the tree! T’was awesome!

It was a good week with a lot of good lessons. The first one is one that I’ve learned on my mission. Nothing ever happens until someone makes a decision. We have been blessed with agency. The ability to make decisions. Unless we act, nothing will ever change. If you want your life to be different them do something. To other missionaries, if you want your mission to be different, more inspiring, more satisfying, then do something. Nothing will ever change if you don’t. And remember, change is repentance if you are changing into someone who is more like Christ. That’s when your life will change for the better.

Love you all lots and happy 2018! #lastnumericalyearinmission