Sniffles. July 18, 2017

Hey everyone! So here's the update.

Beginning of this week we're trying hard to keep busy. And it went all right but after a while I started noticing in the morning my throat would hurt, my nose is really stuffy throughout the day, I kinda had a stomachache, but I thought nah I don't feel too bad it's fine. I actually super duper was fine.

I finally saw a rain again. We had a lot of clouds coming in with me and Towle kept thinking, I hope it rains. And we went to a member referral and right as you come into the garage to chatting with them it just started pouring outside. So they said since were stuck in their garage we might as well share a message with them. They really had to twist our arm there, so we share the restoration of them and we're coming back actually next week. They are super cool!

Around the next day is when I noticed that I'm actually starting to get sick, but it wasn't too bad so I was not about to stay inside. Yeah I got sick, should've sat down a bit. The sister missionaries gave me zinc and apparently, it cures everything, cuz after Friday of not really being able to do anything I was fine again.

There was another super awesome lightning storm that came through here too. All of us in the house just stared at it from our backyard window until the last possible second because it was so cool. We see a ton of torn down trees everywhere, the wind was merciless.

And in other news I decided to get a ukulele. It's awesome!
Elder Gray