The week of Hallows Eve. Oct 30, 2017

Hey everyone!

Good week, lots of fun, super busy, hecka tired.

Elder Gray






Just kidding!
So this week was fun, we had a really fun coordination with the ysa ward. I went with these two bros who are getting ready to leave on their mission soon. They thought 15 months was a long long time. I was basically a legend, but they’ll realize when they get out that none of us really know what we’re doing, we’re all learning.

Other than that, most everything is still rolling steady. We had a fun district meeting. Elder Smith gave a bomb discussion on using scriptures while we teach and Sister Hall helped us see why it’s important to be obedient using a delicious pumpkin roll. *applause

And then of course the trunk or treat parties! They were busy. We had a ton to do, I remember them being more fun as a kid but I guess that’s cuz I was playing games and eating candy and stressing out my parents. Growing up is lame. Speaking of that, I am not ready for teenage me to die. AAAAHHGG!! I DIDN'T REALIZE THAT MY TEENHOOD WAS ALMOST OVER!!! Literally didn’t even occur to me... I forgot about my own darn birthday. 

Something cool I learned this week is about truth, it’s really just what separates what is going to help us and what’s going to hurt us. As long as we search for truth, we’ll know what we need to do because God is willing to give us truth if we pray for it.

I hope you all have a sick time and a safe Halloween! Stay safe.