I'm also the new Relief Society president. March 14, 2017

So pday today is Tuesday because it's transfers. We got our transfer news early in the morning and the news is that Elder Christiansen is leaving and Elder Phipps who lives in the same house is moving from one bedroom to the next because he's my new companion.

I'm also the new relief society president. That means everyone in my new district other than me and my comp are sisters and I'm the district leader. So that'll be fun. Elder Phipps is also a zone leader so there will be lots of fun stuff we're now in charge of.

We also had a baptism. Brother Leake has taken years of lessons multiple times. He finally just said he knew it was true. He's cool, we'll teach him the recent convert lessons now.

Another story is that scorpions are in season again. Us and our ward mission leader Brother Grover took a black light outside and they are everywhere. I'll have to start shaking my sheets and clothes to make sure I don't get stung because apparently, that happens a lot.

Um. I'm real excited about the next transfer. It'll be cool. Phipps is an older missionary and gets it and it'll be cool. Nothing bad on Christiansen. We just both know as much cuz we've been out the same time. There's an investigator who was so bummed when he got transferred out and they'll lose their bacon when they find out he's back. We're kinda running around today getting stuff ready for transfers so sorry it's so short. Have an awesome week!