Kaboom!! July 10, 2017

Hey y'all!

Sorry last week was so short! All I got to tell all of you about was the house with all the dog poop. So it sounded like I had a crappy week (no pun intended) but it was an awesome week and I've got to tell all of you about it and also tell you about this week which was also awesome!

So the first thing from last week that I didn't get to talk about last week and I'm gonna talk about it this week was that we got to hang out with the Fredrickson's but we were doing some service for him. There were a ton of boxes, towel and I probably carry about 70 each and they were all probably around 60 pounds, it was 3-D printers, and each box came up to about my hip. It was actually super fun and I got super jacked.

We also had another lesson with Krista and went super awesome! We had it at the witches home they are an awesome member family who really helped out with the lesson and helping her with some of her concerns. It was super special super awesome I'm glad I was able to be part of it. I'll keep you guys updated on how everyone is progressing.

I also had an exchange with Elder Johnson, he's one of the Spanish missionaries and he is super cool. In the district pictures from last week, he was the one that was substituting for Towell for a day. We had a super fun exchange he's a really awesome Elder!

Now from this week, we had Fourth of July! It was super fun we knocked doors until dinner, and absolutely no one was home everyone's on vacation because it's way too hot outside! But after dinner we had to be inside so we went back to our house and we watch the fireworks from our backyard and it was a blast (no pun intended again).

The highlight of this week though was that we got to meet our new president. His name is president Collins and he is super awesome and so is his 13-year-old son that got to go with him, his name is Scott and he is a baller! I'm super excited to get to know the Collins, they're super cool. I'll make sure to tell all of you if you ever yells at me haha jk!

And then for this Pday, and you'll be able to see in the pictures I sent this week, we had a zone activity. We played some indoor soccer, we sang songs, a member came and brought us all Chick-fil-A cookies as a surprise, we also did some fingerpainting. I realize I am terrible at fingerpainting, but it was awesome!

As for this week and some stuff I've learned, I've been able to teach the Gospel Jesus Christ lesson, the third one, a lot more this week. It's amazing how simple each step in that lesson can be, but how much of an impact it can be in our lives. It's like the hinge on the gate, the hinder doesn't move much itself, but at the end of the gate there can be a lot of movement and new openings for us, so there's a lot more that's going on in the long run. That something that Gordon B Hinckley taught.

I hope all of you have an awesome week, and I love you.

~that kid in AZ sending random emails every week