Bikes. April 2, 2018

I am settling in the new area all good. I am in full bike now. This has been a crazy week full of empty tires and empty of full tires. Working on it tho haha!! There was also a conference which was spiritually awesome! Since we were biking we were running all over to get to lessons and watch all four sessions but we did it! I feel so accomplished!

The people here are awesome! And they cook real good too. That’s a plus because that was a big worry getting transferred from Williams because they cook real real good! Also on bike, I find I’m a lot more motivated to eat more because I feel like I’m doing something at all hours of the day.

My new companion Elder Belnap is the freaking coolest bro ever! He’s a year younger in mission months but he’s got a good hold of it so far. He likes magic the gathering and Dungeons and Dragons so we get along well. He was also a dank meme lord back home so from that you know he’s pretty awesome!

Look back on general conference. The spirit was with those leaders. It was God’s word they spoke.

More to report next week. For now getting adjusted to full bike and the Phoenix heat again.

Elder Gray


1) after General conference the ward had subs. We got the leftovers. This is what you do when you’re on full bike but #SandwichIsLife

2) just leaving Williams and taking a picture with our investigators kids