Williams. Nov 27, 2017

The transfer went well. I’m adjusting well to Williams, just not to the temperature. It’s so cold here! I’m getting some snow stiff soon cuz it’s ganna snow soon! This town is seriously awesome! It’s a small town so you’ve got awesome people, but since it’s so close to the Grand Canyon it’s got tourists so it’s alive at night. It’s kinda weird but fun.

We were in a parade!! It was so much fun! Elder Schiess and I got in some giant presents and waved at people watching the parade. He almost fell off tho. It was pretty funny!

Thanksgiving was awesome. We got two dinners and they all want us to eat a lot! I was stuffed! Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! I hope it was awesome!

Not much else is happening. I’ll fill you in on more next week.

Remember that God is always waiting. He’s given us our whole life to learn about Him and accept him. He wants you in his team :)