Jingle bells. Dec 26, 2017

This was an awesome week and Elder Shiess and I were very blessed to see people we know continue coming to Christ. I’ve noticed here that everyone including us missionaries are all at a different point and at a different spot. But there’s no “too far behind to start now” with the Gospel. If you just start no matter where you start from we all end up at the same spot. You’re never too far gone.

President and Sister Collins pulled out all the stops for us missionaries for this Christmas. We all went down as zonepanionships (two zones each) for a Christmas party. We got to see the Polar Express, we had awesome food, build gingerbread houses. It was awesome, I loved every second! They really spoil us here as missionaries haha! But the 7 hours round trip of driving I didn’t like to much. And google maps lied to us about a faster route we could take which ended up costing us an extra hour and a half or so. To sum up: Boo google. Yay Christmas party!

I also got to go on exchanges this week with our fearless district leader Elder Lewis. He’s actually companions with Elder Hernandez. We had an awesome day. We went up to Grand Canyon so he could give the baptismal Interview to the family up there. We also met with Carol again and she’s doing super awesome still! Then since he’s a Spanish missionary we tracted this street with a ton of Mexicans. Fun day :)

Christmas was a blast!! We ate too much food but it was a good time. I loved getting to talk to my fam. Shoutout: my fam is the best! Love you guys!!

Keep being awesome everyone!