We may have run the phone over a bit. December 13, 2016

We've taught the Sanchez family a few other times yes. They're super awesome! We also teach another family who are super cool! They are preparing for baptism but their daughter just got baptized a few weeks ago.

I have Google Maps, downloaded offline and a gps in the car. Problem being with many roads out here is that Maps has no idea where we are so I get lost but it's no biggie. Elder Bies knows where it is if I need him so I can call him when I'm on exchanges getting lost.

So Elder Bies has three months left. He's a big Pokemon nerd. A fun guy. I love being around him. I learn a lot from him. He's just a great guy and I blessed to have met him. He's getting transferred tomorrow which makes me Senior companion and I now lead the area. I'm probably now the driver too. I don't know if I know the area well enough yet but I think I can do this. My new companions name is Elder Hilton. I haven't met him yet but I hear he's super cool. 

Wish me luck! 

This week not too much happened. We did lose the phone for a few days. We finally found it by the gate we have to open every day on a dirt road. We may have run the phone over a bit :)

This is going to be interesting though. I'm leading this area now. And I'll probably be here a long time because now I'm the senior companion and you usually stay in an area for awhile when your senior and then right before the Mission President leaves (five months away) he keeps everything as stable as possible. And when a new President comes in they usually don't change much for awhile while they learn the mission. #buckeyeforever