Ohmygoodness imm19! November 8, 2016

Ohmygoodness imm19! It feels weird. It's a weird age. But I'm still a teenager so I'm not a grown up haha. Thank you so much for the birthday stuff. Sister Schlup is super cool and she makes really good spaghetti sauce. The birthday "party" was fun but we had to get to sleep at 10:30. I'm jelly you guys got to do the sandwich thing again. That was really fun last time (get it... Jelly)
(From Carma: our family made Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for a homeless shelter)

I've been down before. I'm down about getting transferred. But it's those good days that make it worth it. 50% of the days are meh. 25% are awesome. 25% are just awful. But those good days are the days that make everything worth it.

Facebook is not running yet. We've been so so busy lately.
But so this week has been interesting again. A lot of interesting weeks. Our stake president had a bbq and we invited all of our investigators. Only one came but it was still so much fun. We also had our last trainer/trainee meeting where I could see all of my friends from the MTC. It was awesome. I'm now officially done with training.

My birthday was really fun. It was Sunday so church was one of my birthday presents. But it really was just a good day.


I really going to miss Elder Townsend. And Cottonwood. We found out this morning from a call from the president that I was leaving. I'm not happy. But I am happy. It's weird but I just love Cottonwood so much that I really don't want to leave.