Kind of a Hard Week. October 31, 2016

I really wish I had more to talk about this week. It's feeling like a really hard week. We've had a lot of lessons fall through and a lot of people stop progressing and drop us. We've taught many lessons though. We as a district set a goal to teach 100 lessons between all of us with a member there at the lesson for the month of October. We hit that goal.

I've also been trying real hard to be healthier. It's been weird but I try running for exercise and eating better. I eat a lot of vegetables now and I just don't know what to do with myself, haha!  But I do just feel better the rest of the day.

In reviewing the week I think the only thing that's been significant is that we had interviews with the president this week and I learned how much our president cares about us. He's a really awesome guy and I'm glad he's my president.

I realize that I've been gone for almost 100 days, but the weirdest thing is that I still feel like I was dropped off yesterday. I feel like it's gone so super-fast, almost the blink of an eye. But if I think back it feels so natural to be out here, like I've always been on a mission.

This has been another one of my hardest weeks. I've seen a lot offer things that I need to work on so that I will be able to help others. I've seen a lot of the things that I took for granted and never knew I should've been so thankful for. This week has been a testimony to me that trials and hard times aren't because Heavenly Father is punishing us. But that those trials are a refiner’s fire to make us better than more refined into who he knows we have the potential to become.

 So Sister Driver gave us super high-quality eggs that taste awesome and I dropped one :(


My friend had a major surgery this week. Go Super Nan! We've got your back!