1st Baptism and Zone Conference. October 24, 2016

So this week started with washing and waxing the car. The Cruz looks awesome. We had a waxing party at the church and went through a lot of blue microfiber rags. It was fun. After we waxed them and cleaned them I had my first zone conference. It was Cottonwood, Flagstaff, and Prescott there. When we got there we inspected our cars and topped offed oil and such.

Zone Conference was awesome! There was an awesome lesson on invitations from the Assistants. And President Griffon was there too. Then we had lunch which was sandwiches and I love sandwiches. And also brownies and I love brownies. Sister Perry likes to take pictures and I hope you got them but I don't know if they send them.

So ward boundary realignments happened I think I told you already but what happened in the last week is we had to give all of our investigators that are in the Sister Missionaries ward over to them. I really liked those people, most of them I considered my friends. It was fun to get to meet them and teach them and help them and now I might not see them for perhaps a very long time.

This Saturday was an awesome Saturday. Two young women were baptized. The older one has a great family who we've taught a little bit and she was really interested and decided to take the lessons. She has been doing so well and she's super smart and understands doctrine of the gospel really fast. Her dad is super cool too, I like getting to teach him when we can. The younger one and her family are awesome too. They have this tiny little dog that’s super funny.  I love teaching them. The rest of the family was baptized in Utah when they used to live there. Our ward mission leader baptized the older one and I actually got to baptize the younger one. It was an amazing experience! I love both those families!

This week was super busy but one of the best so far. I've loved getting to be out here and see people grow closer to Christ. Especially those people on Saturday.


I don't have anything planned for my birthday except by coincidence we're eating with an awesome member the day before. The only other thing I have planned is feeling weirded out that I'm 19:)

Found this gas mask at a thrift store.