Off to Buckeye, Arizona. November 14, 2016

I found out I was leaving and everything but after going to the transfer building and I finally found out where I was going I drove down there with Brother Edwards our ward mission leader to meet Elder Beis. He's cool. We talk Pokemon. This area is a lot different. It's super rural, spread out, and smells funny. Tracting can't really happen in many places and the only tracking area is a good 30 to 45 minutes away from anywhere else through a lot of dirt roads and random desert trails. It kinda sucks but I'm learning a lot. This week really has been just settling in, meeting the people, getting to know the wards. One ward is in that one tracting area super far away, but we go there a lot because that ward is completely new and there is no one teaching there yet. The other ward is rural farmland. Tracting there will get you shot by angry landowners. But there's still good work to be done anywhere. We keep trying.

To answer your questions:
Where did you end up? Buckeye
Who's your companion? Elder Beis, he's cool
Do you drive or bike? Drive, definitely drive
How many elders live with you? Just two of us now
Are you a trainer now or not yet? Not a trainer
Send us a pic of your new place:) It looks like a white box in the middle of the desert



1st time picking cotton!

In Buckeye!
   


The view...
  

My charizard slippers I bought with Grandmas birthday money :)