The Little Trainee That Could. October 10, 2016

This is probably been the craziest week ever. Remember last week that our district leader left? His comp was the new DL for two weeks and then he had to go home for knee surgery. We just dropped him off. He was awesome, he's helped me a lot so far with just adjusting in general and has showed me a lot of cool stuff that's really helped me out.

But after we knew that he was going home we all thought that his comp would be DL. We got a call from president not too long ago saying that my comp is the new DL and that we are probably going to be in a trio for the next month until new Elders come in. Now we cover three areas, one area is 45 min away one trip and the other area just boomed in people to teach and the rest of the area is all the Spanish speakers on both those areas. I am now going to teach Spanish lessons. I don't speak Spanish. We'll see how it goes.

And in the midst of all of this, we now have a ward boundary change happening in one week. It's going crazy up here and I'm still in training. But I'm seriously so excited for this. It's going to be so cool.

I got your blue package and that was awesome haha. Thank you so much!

So at the beginning of this week we were invited to take part in helping someone move out. We had a member who is really cool drive us over and when we got there this is what I saw. Remember those hoarder tv shows. It was just like that but with food storage and all sorts of other things but mostly food storage from the eighties. But it had never been moved since then. We had a lesson over there but it canceled so we just thought to come in proselyting clothes to save on
gas because our house was pretty far away. We come in and they all go, "oh, yeah you can't wear that here, it'll ruin your clothes. So they lent us some coveralls that were sweet!