1st P-day in the MTC. August 3, 2016

So it's been exactly one week and it's my first P-day!! Sorry it took till 2pm, but our district went through the Provo temple and I had to be getting to lunch after. We had to set up district leaders before my mail came in last week and from that day on I have been getting mail and packages every night. Thank you for all the love!

People in my room:
Elder Durrett, my comp.
Elder Christofferson, he's really funny and pretty cool, he's from New York and he's the district leader, he gives me my mail every night.
Elder Hoganson, he's really serious about everything and from Canada.

The rest of the district is:
Elder Gherrett, he is a wrestler and a fun weirdo. His comp left home a few days ago and he's pretty bummed about it though.
Elder Plushie, we can't say his real name, but he's really chill and spiritual and just an all round cool guy.
and Elder Waddell, he's from a small town, Farmington, Missouri and super funny and friendly.
Sister Winkler and Sister Murphy, they are both really cool and spiritual and the only reason us Elders stay focused on the lesson at times, the sisters do a good job at keeping us in line.

Every day is better than the last and each day I think there is no way tomorrow can top this. I feel so spiritually uplifted and energized more and more each day. It's just amazing. I love everything about it. My teachers are all awesome and I learn so much about how to better help people become deeply converted to the gospel every day. The food is great too, there's a new bowl of soup every day and always choc milk. It's the best, and in the morning I always have a bowl of cracked wheat and brown sugar. After the first Sunday time flies and it just feels like such an awesome time.

I'll answer all of your questions from the letters now, but I don't have that much time left to email.
It really has been amazing so far, I really do miss all of you. They keep me busy though, but I like it. A lot of rules.

I heard about Matt's nose from him just barely too, oh that looks like it hurts!! I laughed a bit at him when I heard he needed stitches but I hope he's ok.
My comp doesn't say y'all that much, but he does end every sentence with so.
Best thing to eat is definitely soup bowl, honeydew and watermelon, or choc milk.
I've got the packages and I love you so much for them.
The beds are not too comfy but not too uncomfy.
I can choose to be a greeter every Wednesday.
Classes are SO AWESOME!!!!

My favorite Elder I met here was named Elder Gneiting, he looked out for me the first few days while I was homesick, and dealing with being so busy (we called it drinking from a firehouse), and basically every challenge of the MTC. He left Monday but he's cool.

I'll tell you about my investigators next week because I'm out of time.

LOVE YOU!!!!
Elder Gray