I love to see the Temple. June 25, 2016



From Elder Gray:
"The temple is a place where one worships God our Eternal Father. It is a house of refuge and a house of prayer. The temple is a place of peace. Whenever I am at the temple I feel peace and love. The feelings I have there bring me comfort through the trials that I have in my life. I know the temple is a holy place and I wish to have the temple as a goal in my life for the rest of my life until I have the opportunity to live with God again. The temples are beautiful and I am grateful for the presence and effect they have had on my life."


From Elder Grays Mom:
"I felt nothing but absolute joy and happiness seeing my son in the Celestial room of the temple! I am a convert. My sweet high school friends, along with two missionaries, changed my life when they helped me develop my relationship with God. I will be forever grateful for them and for Taylor's choice to share the gospel. Maybe one day another mom will have the chance to see her children in the temple because of what Taylor taught her :)"


 We struggled a little to get a good picture 
and my hubby and son were not very sympathetic to my hair/wind situation :)

Families are Forever